To craft legendary weapons in Fallout 76, you will need the following:
- Legendary Cores: Legendary Cores are a type of crafting material that can be used to craft legendary weapons and armor. They can be obtained by scrapping legendary items, completing Daily Ops, or buying them from the Purveyor.
- Legendary Modules: Legendary Modules are another type of crafting material that can be used to craft legendary weapons and armor. They can be obtained by scrapping legendary items, completing Daily Ops, or buying them from the Purveyor.
- Weapon or Armor Plans: You will also need the plans for the specific weapon or armor you want to craft. These plans can be found randomly by looting enemies, completing events, or buying them from vendors.
Once you have all of the required materials, you can craft a legendary weapon or armor at a weapon or armor workbench. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the weapon or armor workbench.
- Select the “Craft” tab.
- Select the “Legendary” option.
- Select the weapon or armor you want to craft.
- Select the legendary effects you want to add to the weapon or armor.
- Pay the required amount of Legendary Cores and Legendary Modules.
- Craft the weapon or armor.
The number of Legendary Cores and Legendary Modules required to craft a legendary weapon or armor will vary depending on the rarity of the item. For example, a 1-star legendary item will only require 1 Legendary Core and 2 Legendary Modules, while a 3-star legendary item will require 5 Legendary Cores and 4 Legendary Modules.
Please note that the legendary effects you can add to a weapon or armor are random. You may need to craft multiple items before you get the desired effects.
Here are some tips for crafting legendary weapons:
- Focus on crafting weapons that you will use often. There is no point in crafting a legendary weapon that you will never use.
- Choose legendary effects that are useful to your build. If you are a Rifleman build, for example, you will want to choose legendary effects that increase damage or accuracy.
- Be patient. It may take some time to craft the perfect legendary weapon. Don’t give up!