Wendigos are a type of enemy in Fallout 76 that are known for their cannibalistic tendencies. They are large, humanoid creatures with long, sharp claws and teeth. Wendigos are very dangerous and should be avoided if possible.
Here are some of the locations where you can find wendigos in Fallout 76:
- Wendigo Cave: This is the most common place to find wendigos. It is located in the Savage Divide region, to the east of the Sludge Hole and northwest of Berkeley Springs.
- The Mire: Wendigos can also be found in the Mire, a swampy region located to the south of the Savage Divide.
- The Ash Heap: Wendigos can also be found in the Ash Heap, a region located to the south of the Savage Divide that is covered in ash and coal.
- The Cranberry Bog: Wendigos can also be found in the Cranberry Bog, a radioactive region located to the south of the Ash Heap.
- The Savage Divide: Wendigos can also be found in the Savage Divide, a region located to the west of the Forest.
- The Forest: Wendigos can rarely be found in the Forest, the starting region of Fallout 76.
- Freddy Fear’s House of Scares: My favorite (and easy location)
If you are looking for wendigos in Fallout 76, the best places to look are Wendigo Cave, the Mire, the Ash Heap, the Cranberry Bog, the Savage Divide, and the Forest.
Here are some tips for fighting wendigos:
- Wendigos are very strong and can deal a lot of damage, so it is important to be prepared when fighting them.
- Wendigos are also very fast, so it is important to be able to move quickly and dodge their attacks.
- Wendigos are weak to fire, so using fire-based weapons or attacks can be very effective against them.
- It is also important to be aware of the wendigo’s attacks. Wendigos can use their claws and teeth to attack, as well as their long tongue.
- If you are low on health, it is important to retreat and heal before continuing to fight the wendigo.
If you follow these tips, you will be well on your way to defeating wendigos in Fallout 76.