There are two ways to join Daily Ops in Fallout 76.
1. Through the World Activity Tracker
- Open the World Activity Tracker, which is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select “Daily Ops” from the list of activities.
- This will bring up a screen that shows you the current Daily Op, its location, enemy type, and difficulty level.
- If you are at least level 50, you can join the Daily Op by clicking on the “Join” button.
2. Through the Pip-Boy
- Open the Pip-Boy and go to the “Map” tab.
- Locate the Daily Ops icon, which is a yellow hexagon with a skull and crossbones inside.
- If you are at least level 50, you can join the Daily Op by clicking on the icon.
Once you have joined a Daily Op, you will be automatically grouped with other players who are also trying to complete the event. You will all work together to complete the objectives of the Daily Op and earn rewards.
Here are some tips for joining Daily Ops:
- Be aware of the level of the Daily Op. The Daily Op is designed for players who are at least level 50. If you are below level 50, you may have difficulty completing the event.
- Bring the right weapons and armor. The Daily Op will feature a specific enemy type and difficulty level. Make sure you bring weapons and armor that are effective against that enemy type and difficulty level.
- Be a team player. Daily Ops are more fun and rewarding when you work together with other players. Help out your teammates and they’ll help you out.