There are a few ways to get a second Fire Breather uniform after completing the quest “Into the Fire.”
- The Overseer’s House: There is a Fire Breather uniform hidden in the Overseer’s House on the second floor. You can get it by throwing a grenade at the display case where it is located.
- Player vending machines: Sometimes players will sell Fire Breather uniforms in their vending machines. You can check player vending machines in train stations, workshops, and player camps.
- Trading: You can also trade for a Fire Breather uniform with another player.
- Creating a new character: If you really want another Fire Breather uniform, you can create a new character and complete the “Into the Fire” quest again.
Here are some additional details about each of these methods:
- The Overseer’s House: The Fire Breather uniform in the Overseer’s House is a rare spawn, so it may not always be there. If you don’t find it, you can try reloading the area or server hopping.
- Player vending machines: The price of Fire Breather uniforms in player vending machines varies, but you can usually find them for around 1,000 caps.
- Trading: If you want to trade for a Fire Breather uniform, you can try posting a request in the Fallout 76 trading subreddit or on one of the many trading Discord servers.
- Creating a new character: If you create a new character and complete the “Into the Fire” quest, you will receive another Fire Breather uniform. However, this method is time-consuming, so it is only recommended if you really want another uniform.
These videos might help you come across a Fire Breather outfit:
- How To Get Another FIREBREATHER Outfit (Guide) – Video
- The 3 Fireman Uniforms Obtainable in Appalachia! – Video
- Become A Firebreather in Fallout 76 – Video