Brain fungus is a plant in Fallout 76 that can be used to craft a variety of items, including Stimpaks, RadAway, and Brain Bombs. It can be found in the following locations:
- Cranberry Bog: This region is home to the most brain fungus in the game. Some of the best places to find brain fungus in the Cranberry Bog include:
- Wendigo Cave
- Kerwood Mine
- Big Bend Tunnel West and East
- Carleton Mine
- Glassed Cavern
- Mire: This region is also home to a fair amount of brain fungus. Some good places to look include:
- The Abandoned Waste Dump
- The Monorail Elevator
- The Crashed Space Station
- Helvetia church
- Savage Divide: This region has a few scattered brain fungus spawns. Some good places to look include:
- Grafton Steel
- The General’s Steakhouse
- Beckley Mine
- Toxic Valley: This region has a few scattered brain fungus spawns. Some good places to look include:
- Becker Farm
- Big B’s Rest Stop
- Braxson’s Quality Medical Supplies
Brain fungus can also be found in a few other locations, but these are the most reliable. If you’re having trouble finding brain fungus, you can try server hopping to refresh the loot spawns.
Here are some tips for finding brain fungus:
- Look for it in dark, damp areas.
- Use your Pip-Boy to scan for plants.
- Server hop if you’re not finding any brain fungus.