Tatos can be found in the following locations in Fallout 76:
- Aaronholt Homestead
- Morgantown Airport
- Sunshine Meadows Industrial Farm
- The General’s Steakhouse
The best place to farm tatos is at Sunshine Meadows Industrial Farm, which has at least 30 tato plants. You can also find tatos at Aaronholt Homestead, Flatwoods, Morgantown Airport, and The General’s Steakhouse.
To harvest tatos, simply walk up to a tato plant and press the interact button. You can then eat the tatos raw, or use them to craft various recipes, such as Vegetable Starch, Tato Salad, and Mutfruit Stew.
Tatos are a valuable resource in Fallout 76, so it’s worth taking the time to farm them. They can be used to make a variety of useful items, and they can also be sold for a good price.
Here are some tips for farming tatos:
- Use the Green Thumb perk card to increase the number of tatos you can harvest from each plant.
- Equip a harvesting tool with the Super Duper legendary effect to increase the chance of getting double the amount of tatos when you harvest them.
- Use the Carnivore mutation to increase the amount of food you get from eating tatos.
- Cook tatos into Vegetable Starch to increase their value and to make them more effective.
- Sell tatos to vendors for a good price.
You can also plant tatos in your C.A.M.P. to have a steady supply of them.