Here are some of the places where you can find Deathclaw eggs in Fallout 76:
- Abandoned Waste Dump: There are two nests in this location, one outside to the left of the cave entrance and one inside.
- Hopewell Cave: There is one nest in this location, on the left-hand side of the cave, just past a pond of water near the entrance.
- Deathclaw Island: There are two eggs that can be found inside the deathclaw’s nest, to the immediate left of a suitcase and the opposite direction.
- Enclave Research Facility: There is one egg that can be found on the second level on top of the workstation roof, on a picnic blanket.
- Arktos Pharma: There is one egg that can be found inside the Protein Sequencer room, on a metal shelf in the bottom right corner.
It’s important to note that Deathclaw eggs are a rare spawn, so you may have to search a few different locations before you find one. You’ll also need to be careful, as Deathclaws are very dangerous creatures and will attack if they see you.
Here are some tips for finding Deathclaw eggs:
- Use a high-powered weapon to take down Deathclaws quickly.
- Bring plenty of stimpaks and RadAway, as you’ll likely take some damage in a fight with a Deathclaw.
- Be aware of your surroundings and watch out for other creatures that may be attracted to the sound of gunfire.
- If you’re having trouble finding Deathclaw eggs, try searching during the day, as Deathclaws are more active during this time.
I hope this helps!