Here is the list of diseases in Fallout 76:
- Blood Worms – Take 25% more damage.
- Bone Worms – Take 50% more limb damage.
- Dysentery – Periodic water loss.
- Fever Claw – -25% Damage with Melee Weapons.
- Hungry Guts – Increased hunger rate.
- Irritable Bowels – Periodic food loss.
- Lead Belly – Increased rads from food and drink.
- Mole Rat Pox – -1 to all S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats.
- Scaly Skin – Increased rads from radiation.
- Sickness – -10% damage resistance.
- Sluggish Metabolism – Increased hunger and thirst rates.
- Viral Hemorrhage – Bleed from wounds.
- Weakness – -25% damage.
You can contract a disease in Fallout 76 by:
- Eating or drinking contaminated food or water.
- Being bitten or scratched by an infected creature.
- Swimming in irradiated water.
- Traveling through toxic environments without a gas mask or hazmat suit.
To cure a disease, you can:
- Use a disease cure.
- Wait for the disease to run its course.
- Use a perk that grants immunity to a particular disease.
- Use a mutation that grants immunity to a particular disease.
Here are some tips for preventing diseases in Fallout 76:
- Cook your food before you eat it.
- Purified or boiled water is safe to drink.
- Avoid contact with diseased creatures.
- Use a gas mask or hazmat suit when traveling through toxic environments.
- Use the perks that grant immunity to diseases.
- Use the mutations that grant immunity to diseases.
Where to Find/Farm Cave Crickets in Fallout 76?
Where to find/farm Concrete in Fallout 76
Where are the Random Traps located in Fallout 76 - Map
List of Fallout Game Music and Radio Stations
How to Join the Enclave in Fallout 76?
Where to Find Dog Food in Fallout 76?
Where to find/farm Stingwings in Fallout 76?
Where to Find the Confederate Uniform Plan in Fallout 76?