Firecracker berries can be found in the following locations in Fallout 76:
- Aaronholt Homestead
- Arktos Pharma
- Cranberry Glade
- Dyer Chemical Company
- Giant Teapot
- Mac’s Farm
- Overgrown Sundew Grove
- Sparse Sundew Grove
- Sunrise Field
- Superior Sunset Farm
- Thomas Farm
- Veiled Sundew Grove
- The General’s Steakhouse
The best place to farm firecracker berries is at Arktos Pharma, which has at least 30 firecracker berry bushes. You can also find firecracker berries at Aaronholt Homestead, Cranberry Glade, and Sunrise Field.
If you’re looking for diseased firecracker berries, you can find them at any of the above locations, but they’re more likely to spawn in the Savage Divide.
To harvest firecracker berries, simply walk up to a firecracker berry bush and press the interact button. You can then eat the firecracker berries raw, or use them to craft various recipes, such as Firecracker Berry Juice, Berry Mentats, and Firecracker Whiskey.
Firecracker berries are a valuable resource in Fallout 76, so it’s worth taking the time to farm them. They can be used to make a variety of useful items, and they can also be sold for a good price.
Here are some tips for farming firecracker berries:
- Use the Green Thumb perk card to increase the number of berries you can harvest from each bush.
- Equip a harvesting tool with the Super Duper legendary effect to increase the chance of getting double the amount of berries when you harvest them.
- Use the Carnivore mutation to increase the amount of food you get from eating firecracker berries.
- Cook firecracker berries into Firecracker Berry Juice to increase their value and to make them more effective.
- Sell firecracker berries to vendors for a good price.