Kaleidopore flowers can be found in the following locations in Fallout 76:
- Arktos Pharma
- The Mire
- Savage Divide
- Cranberry Bog
The best place to farm kaleidopore flowers is at Arktos Pharma, which has at least 20 kaleidopore plants. You can also find kaleidopore flowers in the Mire, Savage Divide, and Cranberry Bog.
To harvest kaleidopore flowers, simply walk up to a kaleidopore plant and press the interact button. You can then eat the kaleidopore flowers raw, or use them to craft various recipes, such as Formula P and Formula Q.
Kaleidopore flowers are a valuable resource in Fallout 76, so it’s worth taking the time to farm them. They can be used to make a variety of useful items, and they can also be sold for a good price.
Here are some tips for farming kaleidopore flowers:
- Use the Green Thumb perk card to increase the number of flowers you can harvest from each plant.
- Equip a harvesting tool with the Super Duper legendary effect to increase the chance of getting double the amount of flowers when you harvest them.
- Use the Carnivore mutation to increase the amount of food you get from eating kaleidopore flowers.
- Cook kaleidopore flowers into Formula P to increase their value and to make them more effective.
- Sell kaleidopore flowers to vendors for a good price.