So you’re looking for foxes…they can be found in the following locations in Fallout 76:
- Big Fred’s BBQ Shack
- Twin Lakes
- Three tents camp east of Lewisburg
- River north of Flatwoods
- South of Hornwright summer villa and east of Torrance House
- At the intersection of state routes 95 and 98, down the hill from Top of the World
Foxes are level 5 enemies and are relatively rare. They are nocturnal, so they are most active at night. Foxes are also very good at hiding, so it can be difficult to spot them.
Foxes can be killed with any weapon, but it is recommended to use a silenced weapon to avoid attracting other enemies. Foxes can also be skinned to obtain meat and fur. The meat can be cooked and eaten, or used to craft other items. The fur can be used to craft clothing and armor.
Foxes are a good source of food and materials, but they can be difficult to find. If you are looking for foxes in Fallout 76, the locations listed above are a good place to start.
Here are some tips for finding foxes in Fallout 76:
- Look for foxes at night, when they are most active.
- Look for foxes in wooded areas, where they are most likely to be found.
- Use a silenced weapon to avoid attracting other enemies.
- Be patient, as foxes can be difficult to spot.