Here are some places where you can find garden gnomes in Fallout 76:
- General’s Steakhouse: Four gnomes can be found in the garden area, making mischief with lawn flamingos.
- Huntersville: Two gnomes can be found as part of an audience in a backyard, watching another one standing guard over a buried Jangles.
- Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center: Two gnomes can be found in the garden area, and two more can be found in the basement of the building.
- Cow Spots Creamery: One gnome can be found near a cow statue.
- Wixon homestead: One gnome can be found near the house.
- State Route 95: One gnome can be found southwest of Slocum’s Joe.
- Yellow Sandy’s still: One gnome can be found near the still.
- Gnomes’ allotment: This unmarked location is situated south of Fort Atlas, as one approaches Seneca Rocks. It contains a garden full of gnomes, as well as a Quantum bear.
In addition to these specific locations, garden gnomes can also be found randomly throughout the world of Fallout 76. They often appear in gardens, yards, and around abandoned houses.
Here are some tips for finding garden gnomes:
- Keep an eye out for gardens and yards when exploring.
- Check around abandoned houses.
- Listen for the sound of gnomes laughing. Gnomes will sometimes make a distinctive laughing sound when you are nearby.
- Use the VATS system to highlight garden gnomes. This will make them easier to see, even if they are hidden behind objects.
Once you have found a garden gnome, you can either scrap it for materials or keep it as a decoration for your CAMP.