To make your CAMP visible to everyone in Fallout 76, follow these steps:
- Open the map.
- Click on your CAMP icon.
- A menu will pop up.
- Select “Public Map Icon” and set it to “On”.
- Your CAMP icon will now be visible to everyone on the server.
Here are some additional tips for making your CAMP more visible:
- Build your CAMP in a high-traffic area. Areas near popular events or workshops are more likely to be visited by other players.
- Use bright colors and lights to make your CAMP stand out.
- Place your CAMP icon in a visible location. The default location is in the upper-left corner of the map, but you can move it to a more prominent location if you like.
- Advertise your CAMP in chat. Let other players know that you have a CAMP open for business.
By following these tips, you can make your CAMP more visible to other players and attract more visitors.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- Your CAMP will only be visible to other players on the same server as you.
- If you have your CAMP set to private, it will not be visible to anyone, even your teammates.
- If you are in a team, your CAMP will be visible to all members of your team, regardless of the setting.
- If your CAMP is destroyed, it will not be visible to other players until you rebuild it.