Looking to build a CAMP in an abandoned / existing building? Then you’ll want to consider these locations that are throughout the wasteland.
- Cabin near Seneca Rocks Visitors Center – Map
- Wilson Brother’s Garage
- Underground tunnels beneath the Cranberry Bog freeway – Map
- Crashed monorail car South of West-Tek
- Houses near Charleston Fire Department
- Cat Lady House – Map
Here are a couple of videos to check out that might help you locate the places mentioned above:
- Fallout 76: Build Inside Houses | Invincible Base – Video
- 6 Top Builds! | Fallout 76 Pre Existing Structures Camp – Video
- Fallout 76 Pre Existing Camp Locations – Video
- Existing Structures Camp Build – Video
- Charlestown Rooftop | Fallout 76 Pre Existing Camp Locations – Video
- Awesome Camp Locations with Pre-Existing Structures | Fallout 76 – Video
- Fallout 76: Cool and Unique C.A.M.P. Locations – Video
You’ll also want to check out this recent post that I recently created a bit back.