Here are some of the places where you can find Nuka-Cola Orange in Fallout 76:
- Bubbles: Bubbles is a vendor located upstairs in the Whitespring Resort. She sells Nuka-Cola Orange for 33 caps each.
- Nuka-World on Tour: Nuka-World on Tour is an amusement park located in the Savage Divide region. There is a Nuka-Cola vending machine in the last stall on the east side of Cappy’s arcade that sells Nuka-Cola Orange for 150 caps each.
- Scavenger’s tent east of Middle Mountain Cabins: There is a chance that a Nuka-Cola Orange will spawn in a scavenger’s tent approximately 90 paces east of the Middle Mountain Cabins, next to the end of a creek.
- Eta Psi House: Eta Psi House is a fraternity house located in Morgantown. There is a Nuka-Cola room in the basement of the house that may contain a Nuka-Cola Orange.
- The Nuka-Cola Plant: The Nuka-Cola Plant is located in the Cranberry Bog region. The locked taste-testing portion of the plant has a high chance to spawn uncommon variants, including Nuka-Cola Orange.
In addition to these locations, Nuka-Cola Orange can also be found in lunchboxes, as rewards from events, and from the Nuka-Cola Collectron.
Here are some tips for finding Nuka-Cola Orange:
- Server hop frequently. The items that spawn in a location are refreshed every time you server hop.
- Check all of the containers in a location. Nuka-Cola Orange can spawn in any container, including fridges, lunchboxes, and desks.
- Purchase the Nuka-Cola Collectron. The Nuka-Cola Collectron is a camp item that can be purchased from the Atomic Shop. It has a chance to collect Nuka-Cola Orange, as well as other Nuka-Cola flavors.