To join the Enclave in Fallout 76, you must first complete the “Bunker Buster” quest. This quest is available to all players who are at least level 20.
To start the quest, you must first find the Abandoned Waste Dump. This location is located in the Mire region of Appalachia.
Once you have found the Abandoned Waste Dump, you must clear out the two level 20 Deathclaws that are inside. After clearing out the Deathclaws, you will find a body with a holotape on it. This holotape will start the “Bunker Buster” quest.
The “Bunker Buster” quest will lead you to the Whitespring Bunker. Once you have reached the Whitespring Bunker, you must complete a series of challenges to gain access to the Enclave.
Once you have gained access to the Enclave, you will be able to speak to MODUS, the Enclave’s AI overseer. MODUS will give you a series of quests to complete.
Once you have completed all of MODUS’s quests, you will be officially inducted into the Enclave.
As an Enclave member, you will have access to a variety of benefits, including:
- Access to Enclave-exclusive weapons and armor: The Enclave has access to a variety of weapons and armor that are not available to other factions.
- Access to Enclave-exclusive quests: The Enclave has access to a variety of quests that will test your skills and help you learn more about the world of Fallout 76.
- A sense of community: The Enclave is a community of like-minded players who are all working towards the same goal: to rebuild Appalachia.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a community of like-minded players, then the Enclave is the perfect faction for you.
Here are some additional tips for joining the Enclave:
- Be prepared to work hard. The Enclave is a demanding faction, and you will need to be prepared to work hard if you want to succeed.
- Be patient. It takes time to earn the trust of the Enclave, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately.
- Have fun! The Enclave should be a fun experience, so make sure you enjoy yourself.