So you’re looking for the Treasure Hunter event spawn locations? This map of the locations and the video above gives you a good idea where to look as well as the locations in the list below:
- Camden Park
- Brim Quarry
- Mount Blair
- Mount Blair Trainyard
- Abandoned Mineshaft 1
- Abandoned Mineshaft 2
- Abandoned Mineshaft 3
- Abandoned Mineshaft 4
- Abandoned Mineshaft 5
- Abandoned Mineshaft 6
- The Burning Mine
- Lake Reynolds
- AMS Testing Site
- Rusty Pick
- Striker Row
- Big Bend Tunnel West
- Abandoned Mine Site Kittery
TIP: Buy the mole miner pails from the vendors, not the ornate pails. The percentage for something good is only a 20% difference (40% chance on regulars, 60% on the ornate ones).
Related Fallout posts:
Where to Purchase the Fallout 76 Game?
Top 5 Fallout Gamer Gifts of the Holidays
What is the Max Carry Weight in Fallout 76?
Where to Find/Farm Cranberries in Fallout 76?
Where are the Savage Divide Treasure Locations – 10 maps
Where to find the Rare Red Asylum Dress in Fallout 76?
Where to find/farm Cloth in Fallout 76
Where to Nuke to find/spawn the Wendigo Colossus - Map