Are you looking to create stable flux to possibly produce serums? Did you know that flux is consumable and provides an incredible water source for your character.
Before it can be used in crafting, the raw flux must be stabilized at a chemistry station by combining the following ingredients which can be found on the bodies of creatures in the nuclear blast zones.
- Glowing mass
- Hardened mass
- High-radiation fluids
Here are a few videos on how to get flux and create stable flux:
- How to get Flux and craft Stabilized Pure Flux – Video
- Fallout 76 – Flux – Step by Step Guide – Video
- Fallout 76 – How to Create Stable Flux – Video
- Fallout 76 – What Are the Best Locations to Nuke for Flux? – Video
- Fallout 76 – Wasteland Guide to nuked flora – Video