Are you looking to create stable flux to possibly produce serums? Did you know that flux is consumable and provides an incredible water source for your character.
Before it can be used in crafting, the raw flux must be stabilized at a chemistry station by combining the following ingredients which can be found on the bodies of creatures in the nuclear blast zones.
- Glowing mass
- Hardened mass
- High-radiation fluids
Here are a few videos on how to get flux and create stable flux:
- How to get Flux and craft Stabilized Pure Flux – Video
- Fallout 76 – Flux – Step by Step Guide – Video
- Fallout 76 – How to Create Stable Flux – Video
- Fallout 76 – What Are the Best Locations to Nuke for Flux? – Video
- Fallout 76 – Wasteland Guide to nuked flora – Video
Related Fallout posts:
Fallout - The Vault Dweller's Official Cookbook
Complete List of Diseases in Fallout 76
Where are the Ash Heap Treasure Map Locations - 2 Maps
What are the Weekly Nuke Codes in Fallout 76?
Creative Fallout 76 CAMP Tips, Tricks & Ideas
Where to find/farm Oil in Fallout 76
Updated Fallout 76 Map for 2020 - Where not to place your CAMP
Where are Sugarbombs location in Fallout 76 - Map